- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
My client is looking for an experienced assessor in Childcare to join the team in Slough. This is a full time, permanent position that is remote within the field.
Level 5 Childcare/ Skills Coach/ Trainer
Alderwood are currently working with a leading Childcare Apprenticeship Provider. Due to continued growth and increased learner numbers, they are looking to expand their Delivery team with additional Childcare Coaches across the South and Midlands. This position is based in Slough.
This role involves the Training & Delivering the Level 5 Childcare Management standard through NCFE & Cache.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To induct the learner onto the Apprenticeship training programme and develop a
- To conduct regular reviews of progress with learners and line managers.
- To plan and deliver appropriate training and coaching to learners.
- To assess evidence and work submitted by learners and provide feedback
- To co-ordinate appointments in time and cost efficient manner, maximising use of technology and remote delivery.
- To provide regular updates on learner progress.
- To ensure learner's outcomes are achieved on time.
- To maintain accurate and timely records of assessment, feedback, progress and reviews.
- To attend and take part in regular standardisation of practice and maintain currency of own expertise via regular CPD.
- Prior experience working in the Childcare setting up to management level. (essential)
- Experience in delivering across Childcare & Residential Standards up to level 5. (essential)
- The successful candidate must hold an assessing qualification (cava, taqa, d32/33, AET)
Salary & Benefits
- Salary up to £30,000 + additional benefits.